Sunday, November 2, 2008
Just a Bunch of Random Things
Goodness, it's been ages since I've done a meme and since I've been tagged to do one but doggone it, last week it happened...lol. Ellie, http://ellie-crazylife.blogspot.com/
tagged me to list 7 random things about myself. (LOL, I just realized that it's supposed to be 6 things about myself. Is this what is called a senior moment?) So, here goes:
1. I have a birthday coming up. Yep, next Sunday, November 9th is my birthday.
2. LOL...did I mention I have a birthday coming up. I'll officially be a senior citizen. The big 5-5.
3. Since I have a birthday coming up (which I think I mentioned, rofl, please, please scroll to the very bottom of my blog and leave me a birthday gift on my widget down there. If there's nothing you like, you can search for a gift keeping in mind that I'll be a senior citizen. You can leave your name or make up one, doesn't matter to me. I just want some presents. Lots and lots.
4. I have no problem begging for gifts or freebies or begging for anything else, obviously.
5. I'm quite a bit looney and get worse as I get older.
6. I'm very lazy and get lazier as I get older or just don't care anymore.
7. I just want to have fun all the time.
Anyway, I'm supposed to tag 7 more but I don't know that there's anyone left who hasn't been tagged. I'll tag those who don't leave me a birthday present.
Onto some normal stuff, if there is anything normal for me, my dryer is pretty much shot so my BF has been doing my towels and heavier things. The lighter weight things can still be dried here. Hmmph....I hate spending money but can't get a new one right now anyway. No deliveries to my basement. They leave it in the kitchen because the house is over 100 years old and the steps are crooked. Have to wait for BF to be fully recovered.
Well, I don't hate spending money on stuff I want to like clothes. My son and I went to JCP yesterday and pulled out the plastic. I was really short on winter things.
My Grizzly has a yeast infection in his ear. They found it during his annual check up on Friday. He let out a blood curdling howl when they looked in his ear. Joey said he had been shaking his head but I hadn't seen it. I'm having a heck of a time getting the ointment in his ear. It must really hurt. I have to call tomorrow to see if there is a liquid which would squirt in better.
Ooops and my dear buddy, Sugar, has her Pet Memorial journal up and running and asked me to link it so go take a look.....http://memorial4ourbelovedpets.blogspot.com/
So, that's it for this week. I've been braindead tag wise. Don't forget to vote on Tuesday if you haven't already. We don't have the option to vote early here. It's your privilege as an American citizen. Hugs n Love to all....